Monday, May 23, 2011

Tuberculosis

Paul just passed his tuberculosis test! Good thing, he studied so hard.

Anyway, that was the last thing he needed to get for the JET program so they could process his paperwork and now we just wait to hear back about his placement.

As an update, Paul got upgraded in the JET program and is now a participant. Provided his placement is what we have considered safe (and the safe parameter for us is much larger than the official Japanese government parameter), we are going to Japan this fall!

The only sad thing for both of us is that, if he goes, it will be on July 23 (yup, one day before my birthday) and I won't be leaving until November. From what I know, strong couples who dream big have to deal with these types of times apart as they pursue great big plans-so I don't consider Paul and I to be the exception.

If all goes according to plan, Paul's leaving in TWO months, and I am leaving in SIX!

I am very excited as I embark on the next phase of life, and experience these things that I'd only dreamed of before.

More info is on the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment